Transformative Accents for Distinguished Buildings
CopperCraft occupies a prominent place in the architectural marketplace.
Whether accentuating metropolitan highrises or refurbishing historic buildings, CopperCraft products elevate thoughtful design to landmark status.
Select from our product catalog or let us customize from your imagination. From dormers to spires and roofs to gutter systems, CopperCraft accents help you deliver project acclaim.
CopperCraft architectural projects include:
- Malone Hall, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland. Contractor: H.K. Griffith
- Naval Facilities Engineering, Norfolk, Virginia. Contractor: J.D. Miles
- Gateway II Residence Hall, Virginia State University, Petersburg, Virginia. Contractor: Roof Systems of Virginia
- Radford University, Radford, Virginia. Contractor: Baker Roofing
- Hyatt Place at Eagle Village, Fredericksburg, Virginia. Contractor: Roof Systems of Virginia
- Tavern on the Green, New York City, New York. Distributor: Tri-State Metals
- Health and Wellness Center, Alfred University, Alfred, New York. Contractor: Hale Contracting
View our complete product offering here.