Roof Drainage Systems
CopperCraft offers a wide selection of gutter systems. Our fabrication technique allows us to provide virtually any size and profile. A few of our more common selections are shown below.
- Gutters for Standing Seam: All CopperCraft profiles are also available with full 6" flanges, open hems at the top and 1" deep lock to receive standing seam panels. Can be installed with roof mounted hangers or internal brackets.
- Downspouts: Round downspouts available from 3" to 8" diameter. Square and rectangle available in any size.
- Quarter Round Gutter: This profile provides exceptional performance and beauty in vertical fascia applications. Works well with slate or standing seam panels. Available with hemmed return or traditional bead roll.
- High Back Gutters: Available in all profiles. Eliminates need for seperate eave drip edge. Roof flange insures no blowing rain gets behind gutter to soak wood and cause rotting. Can be installed with roof mount hangers or internal brackets.
- Gutter Miters and Downspout Elbows: CopperCraft miters and elbows are hand fitted and soldered (except prefinished).
- Accessories: CopperCraft offers brackets, hangers, and other accessories in various sizes and materials.
- Face Mount Gutters: CopperCraft also offers traditional half round and ogee face mount gutters.
- CopperCraft can provide old style hand curved half round, quarter round, and ogee gutter in Copper, Lead Coated Copper, or Zinc.
To access CAD files and get more information about a particular product,
click on the drawings below.