Old World Charm
Project: Elevated Elegance
Location: Denver, CO.
The Beauvallon is an upscale, high-rise condominium building in the heart of Denver, Colorado. Custom Dormers, standing seam roofing panels, flashing, finials and domes embellish the ornate project. The Beauvallon uniquely offers a rooftop pool and European garden, making the skyline view of downtown Denver a pivotal component to showcase. The use of copper patina delivers an inspiring view lavished with charm and elegance
- Custom CopperCraft dormers featured self contained construction to eliminate any additional framing
- Custom CopperCraft custom dome, sized at 18 feet 6 in, was designed ready to set in place
- A CopperCraft spires adorn the custom dome
- A CopperCraft roof drainage system was fabricated to seamless fit this project
- CopperCraft drafted design details with engineering to ensure construction was completed smoothly
- Clad in copper that has weathered patina nicely
- Custom dormers are self contained units that require no additional framing and are ready to set in place.
- Roof drainage systems are fabricated for virtually any size and profile.
- Spires and finials have a hollow base and can be modified to receive cable for lightning arresting systems. Select from standards or have fabricated to your specifications
- Decorative Dormers
- Spires and Finials
- Roof Drainage
- Roof Panels
or Call For Quote 1.800.486.2723
Return to Projects